How to Use a Microscope

Learners examine the function of each part of a microscope and follow step-by-step instructions on how to focus on a specimen. They also review the proper use and care of a microscope and test their knowledge in two drag-and-drop exercises.

Faculty Authors

By
01.18.05

Last Updated 10.15.15

How to Use a Microscope has been viewed 221,626 times.

Ask a Question
Posted by alishalee4494 on 1/21/2016 7:14:02 PM Votes 0.00

there are no words where do I get the names to drag?

0 Comments
  • The drag and drop quiz starts on slide three and providing one term at a time in the upper right corner to drop into the open boxes. If you do not see a term in a green box in the uppr right corner you may have to update Flash on your computer. Flash may is no longer supported on Apple devices.We are working to upgrade these Flash learning objects.

0 Comments
    Posted by Tom Thiel on 1/22/2016 10:41:01 AM Votes 0.00
Posted by Calder Bender on 9/21/2016 7:08:23 PM Votes 0.00

No next button

0 Comments
  • This learning object was built using Flash which is no longer supported by many browsers. I got this one to work using Chrome as my browser. Each new term appears in the upper right hand corner, after dragging the terms from the upper right into the open spots you should then see the next button.

0 Comments
    Posted by Tom Thiel on 9/22/2016 9:30:15 AM Votes 0.00
Posted by SuperSonicRacing66 on 12/5/2016 8:10:17 AM Votes 0.00

What's my score?

0 Comments
 Start a new Discussion

that is a cool game!!! showed me what i really know:)

Posted by Matthew Tyler on 8/25/2011 8:22:02 AM Reply

Excellent tool...I accidentally rated it as poor, not understanding how to enter the stars.

Posted by Susan Lincoln on 11/28/2006 12:00:00 AM Reply