This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy Policy OK

The Planets: Venus

| See more in Space Science

Venus, the second planet from the Sun, is also known as Earths "twin". Venus was the first planet to ever be reached by a space probe. The Soviet probe, Venera 7 was the first probe to land on Venus in 1970. Currently, the European space agency's Venus Express is orbiting the planet.

TomThiel2
Created Date 10.31.16
Last Updated 10.31.16
Viewed 40 Times
Your browser doesn't support HTML5. System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String] System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]
submit to reddit

Create multiple-choice games on Wisc-Online and play them on our Chakalaka mobile app!

But that's not all! Explore educational games created by others. Simply search by category or enter agame code number and dive into a world of learning and fun.

Download the Chakalaka mobile app here:
Topics of this game:
  • Venus is about the same size as earth.
  • Surface temperatures on Venus can reach more than
  • A person weighing 100 pounds on Earth would weigh approximately ___ pounds on Venus
  • There are more _______ on Venus than on any other planet in the solar system.
  • Venus is hard to see from Earth because the atmosphere on Venus is very dark.
  • On Venus, a year lasts longer than a day
  • Approximately 65% of Venus’ surface is covered in ___________, and the remaining 35% is made up of six mountainous regions.
  • What phenomenon is more common on Venus than it is on Earth?
  • The atmosphere of Venus is an unappealing mixture of ___________________________.
  • What is the name of Venus's moon?