By the end of this module, you’ll be able to:
- List four categories of disease agent sources
- Discover conditions when disease transmission is likely to occur
- Describe the means of disease transmission in a given situation
Learners examine animations of the most common transmission signals used in automated systems, such as 4 mA to 20 mA, 3 psi to 15 psi, and 0 to 10 volts. A brief quiz completes the activity.
In this animated object, students view a depiction of how force is transmitted by hydraulic cylinders and confined fluid.
In this module, you'll be able to :
- Identify five routes of infection
- Describe how diseases are transmitted in animals
In this interactive object, learners identify nursing actions that help to prevent the spread of infection.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify actions that can reduce biosecurity risk
- Develop a biosecurity action plan for a farm
- Select the most cost effective strategies
In this learning activity you'll observe how switches are used in local area networks to increase data transmission speeds.