By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify actions that can reduce biosecurity risk
- Develop a biosecurity action plan for a farm
- Select the most cost effective strategies
By the end of this module, you’ll be able to:
- List four categories of disease agent sources
- Discover conditions when disease transmission is likely to occur
- Describe the means of disease transmission in a given situation
At the end of this lesson you will be able to
- Explain what biosecurity means.
- Describe why biosecurity is important.
- Identify what kinds of disease agents we try to prevent or control with biosecurity.
- Demonstrate disease agent-host-environmental interactions that result in disease.