Construction of the Cell Membrane

The student studies the structure of the cell membrane by constructing it using the correct molecules.

By
01.08.02

Last Updated 06.10.15

By
01.08.02

Last Updated 06.10.15

Construction of the Cell Membrane has been viewed 457,332 times.

Ask a Question
Posted by mahal on 9/29/2014 9:02:25 AM Votes 0.00

preparation of reagents

2 Comments

This interactive is NOT working well.

#1 I can't drag any of the terms to its graphic.

#5 Can't drag fibrous protein to place in the membrane

Can not go after Question #5

Thanks

Posted by Purviben on 12/4/2014 8:35:50 PM Reply

We are in the process of rebuilding this Learning Object so it works on all platforms.

-Wisc-Online Administrator

Posted by Tom Thiel on 12/5/2014 8:53:31 AM Reply
Posted by Darryl Milligan on 11/4/2014 12:40:24 PM Votes 1.00

This interactive is not working. I used it earlier this week and it was fine. Also, I downloaded it and it works fine as a download, but I would like my students to access this via the internet. Is there someone why can take a look at it. It seems like the start button may just be covered up.

1 Comment

We are not able to view this interactive.

Posted by ayah baydoun on 11/13/2014 8:52:32 PM Reply

What device and browser are you using? I can view it on Ipad and PC in Chrome and IE. Can you see the small green Next button?

Posted by Tom Thiel on 11/14/2014 9:16:39 AM Reply
Posted by Jody Schauers on 12/4/2014 1:56:55 PM Votes 0.00

Your interactive only works up to page 4 then shuts down. Is there a fix??? I really enjoy this interactive and use it with my students in biology class?

0 Comments
Posted by Tom Thiel on 12/4/2014 3:10:02 PM Votes 0.00

We are in the process of rebuilding this learning object.

0 Comments
Posted by sow daouda on 3/2/2015 3:36:40 PM Votes 0.00

what is the name of joint and the bones that make the joint on flexion

0 Comments
 Start a new Discussion

Outstanding! I hope more is on the way?

Posted by Ed Johnson on 1/18/2006 12:00:00 AM Reply

Excellent work. My 4th grader is studing cells in school and this will be a great learning tool for her and it was fun also. We need more people like you that care.

Posted by barbara fields on 9/30/2008 12:00:00 AM Reply

this helped is great

Posted by deaja chance on 10/12/2010 7:27:20 PM Reply

I like the graphics which have been used in it and it is full or information. I would suggest every one to try.

Posted by Liaquat Ali Bhutto on 7/17/2008 12:00:00 AM Reply

At first I was very nervous about using a website to learn about the cell membrane. I was very scared and didnt want to use it. Like many of you, I didnt want to receive false information. However my teacher strongly recommended this website to me. Ever since, I use it daily for study purposes. I recently got a hundred on my test! Thank you guys for changing me from a website fearing boy to a website using man! I will use you in the future! I hope to learn about subatomic particles in the future!

Posted by Logan Connolly on 10/30/2013 11:13:47 AM Reply

This is a GREAT website. I love it...

Posted by Logan Connolly on 10/30/2013 11:06:57 AM Reply